Reduce costs and improve customer communications
Maintaining the quality and durability of data is key to any company's profitability; however protecting your vital records from decay can be a never-ending challenge. Our batch with suppression data quality software facilitates this challenge, and brings many benefits to your organisation:
- Saves time and money - avoid wasting budget on those who cannot or will not respond improves data integrity and maintains your brand image.
- Clean accurate data assists in helping to meet compliance requirements, including the Data Protection Act 1998 and the preference services of the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
Batch with Suppression allows you to remove unwanted records from your database.
It's features include:
- Maintaining the quality of your data and remove inputting errors.
- Removing those who can't or won't respond and exhibit a responsible approach to data.
- Ability to append additional data to your clean files to increase intelligence and improve process.
- Configurable desktop solution compatible with a wide range of databases.
- Choice of removing or flagging suppressed records during the cleansing process. Records excluded from a specific mailing or data extraction can still be incorporated into the next appropriate mailing without the need for maintaining several databases in parallel.